The 365 Training Portal is independently curated and is not affiliated with Microsoft.
The 365 Training Portal earns an affiliate commission when purchases are made after clicking on Amazon and LinkedIn Learning affiliate links on this site. And we appreciate it!
Microsoft provides a wealth of excellent training, resources, and documentation for all of its Microsoft 365 products in various locations around the web, but it can be a challenge to find them when you need them. The 365 Training Portal makes it easy to quickly find what you’re looking for by logically organizing links to these key assets in one fast-loading, simple-to-navigate website.
You might wonder why not just use Bing or Google to find Microsoft 365 assets yourself? It’s a great question; here are our top two reasons:
- The 365 Training Portal has links to hundreds of Microsoft 365 resources that don’t necessarily show up in the top search results (and thousands that might!) unless you know exactly what to search for.
- The 365 Training Portal has a dedicated page for every Microsoft 365 app, all laid out the same, with links to all the top resources for the apps, making it super-easy to get a quick overview of the apps, and then to get up and running with the basics, or to deep dive if you need to.
If your goal is for you and/or your company to get the most out of Microsoft 365, we hope you’ll find the 365 Training Portal an invaluable resource.
365 Training Portal benefits
- Quick access to Microsoft’s top training materials, documentation, and user adoption resources.
- Microsoft’s app overview videos all in one place — quickly discover what all of your apps are capable of!
- The latest news, tips, and tricks via Microsoft’s official blogs, podcasts, and Twitter feeds.
- Simple navigation: all assets are just a couple of clicks away.
- Saves time and boosts efficiency and productivity.
- Empowers users and organizations to take advantage of all that their subscriptions have to offer.
Each of the core Microsoft 365 apps has a dedicated page on the 365 Training Portal. All app pages follow the same format:
- App overview video
- App description
- Links to the app’s key training, resources, and documentation
- The latest news from the app’s blog
- Real-world case studies of the app
- Microsoft’s official app Twitter feed
While any Microsoft 365 user will benefit from using the portal, it will be particularly useful to IT professionals, project managers, curriculum developers, teachers, trainers, consultants, and those responsible for user adoption within their organizations.
For those unfamiliar with the various apps, the 365 Training Portal makes it easy to watch Microsoft’s short app overview videos to gain a general understanding of their intended use, and then quickly access training videos, documentation, and resources should they want to go deeper. This can be particularly useful for executives, managers and team leaders who may not be using the apps on a daily basis (or at all) themselves, but nonetheless need an understanding of what Microsoft 365 and its apps are capable of.
Share the Portal
Did you find the 365 Training Portal useful? If so, please feel free to share it with your Microsoft 365-using coworkers and friends.
Another excellent source of training for Microsoft 365 is LinkedIn Learning — note that it is a subscription-based service.
Please use our feedback form to let us know about any missing resources or to provide general feedback.
365 Training Portal