The 365 Training Portal is independently curated and is not affiliated with Microsoft.
Microsoft has a wealth of excellent training, resources, and documentation for all of its Microsoft 365 products in various locations around the web, but it can be a challenge to find them when you need them. The 365 Training Portal makes it easy to quickly find what you’re looking for by logically organizing links to key assets in one fast-loading, simple-to-navigate website.
- Quick access to Microsoft’s top training materials, documentation, and user adoption resources.
- Microsoft’s app overview videos all in one place — quickly discover what all of your apps are capable of!
- The latest news, tips and tricks via Microsoft’s official blogs, podcasts, and Twitter feeds.
- Simple navigation; all assets are just a couple of clicks away.
- Saves time and boosts efficiency and productivity.
- Empowers users and organizations to take advantage of all that their subscriptions have to offer.
Each of the core Microsoft 365 apps has a dedicated page on the 365 Training Portal. All app pages follow the same format:
- App overview video
- App description
- Links to the app’s key training, resources, and documentation
- The latest news from the app’s blog
- Real-world case studies of the app
- Microsoft’s official app Twitter feed
While any Microsoft 365 user will benefit from using the portal, it will be particularly useful to IT professionals, project managers, curriculum developers, teachers, trainers, consultants, and those responsible for user adoption within their organizations.
For those unfamiliar with the various apps, the 365 Training Portal makes it easy to watch Microsoft’s short app overview videos to gain a general understanding of their intended use, and then quickly access training videos, documentation, and resources should they want to go deeper. This can be particularly useful for executives, managers and team leaders who may not be using the apps on a daily basis (or at all) themselves, but nonetheless need an understanding of what Microsoft 365 and its apps are capable of.
Share the Portal
Did you find the 365 Training Portal useful? If so, please feel free to share it with your Microsoft 365-using coworkers and friends.
Another excellent source of training for Microsoft 365 is LinkedIn Learning — note that it is a subscription-based service.
Follow us on Twitter
We’ll be tweeting tips, tricks and news from our 365 Training Portal Twitter account — follow us for useful content.
Please use our feedback form to let us know about any missing resources or to provide general feedback.
Connect with me on LinkedIn: Graham McHugh | LinkedIn
365 Training Portal