What is Microsoft Azure?
The Azure cloud platform is more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life—to solve today’s challenges and create the future. Build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools and frameworks of your choice.Source: What is Azure? Microsoft Cloud Services
Azure training & resources
- Azure Certifications
- Azure Training & Certification Guide
- Upskill with Azure certifications (Poster)
LinkedIn Learning – 1-month free trial
LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of on-demand courses created by industry experts. Receive personalized course recommendations tailored to your unique needs, backed by data-driven insights from millions of professionals on the worldwide LinkedIn network.
Learn Azure on LinkedIn Learning:
- Click here to view Microsoft Azure courses on LinkedIn Learning
- Click here to sign up for a 1-month free trial of the entire LinkedIn Learning catalog
As a LinkedIn Learning affiliate, the 365 Training Portal earns a commission on purchases made through this site.
Latest from the Azure blog
Latest from the Azure Podcast
Latest from the Azure Security Podcast
Microsoft community resources
- Azure case studies and customer stories
- Azure dependency availability by country/region
- Azure DevOps Services
- Azure on Q&A – Find answers to your technical questions about selected Azure products
- Azure Support on Twitter
- Azure Support Options
- Azure Support Plans FAQs
- Contact Microsoft Azure Support
- Free Technical Cloud Training Events
- Microsoft Azure courses on LinkedIn Learning (1-month free trial)
- See new possibilities in technology with Official Collections on Microsoft Learn
- Ten Azure networking tips that may simplify your life
- White papers, analyst reports, and e-books
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.