What is Microsoft Lists?
Microsoft Lists is an app that helps you track information and organize work. It’s simple, smart, and flexible, so you can stay on top of what matters most.Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-lists
New to Microsoft Lists? Check out the Microsoft Lists interactive demos for a hands-on tour:
– Create a list
– Create a list in Microsoft Teams
Visit the new Microsoft Adoption Demos page to view a wide range of Microsoft 365 demos.
Microsoft Lists training & resources
Noteworthy in Microsoft Lists
- Interactive Microsoft Lists example hosted by Microsoft’s Mark Ka$hman!
- Microsoft Lists Overview (YouTube video)
- Try Microsoft Lists with your Microsoft account (Preview)
- Building fast, offline-capable Microsoft 365 web applications
- Microsoft Lists announcements – Microsoft Ignite, November 2021
- Top 10 hidden gems when using Microsoft Lists
- Microsoft Lists Virtual Workshop On-demand (Two-Part Workshop)
- What’s new for Microsoft Lists – Microsoft Ignite, March 2021
- Microsoft Teams ❤ Microsoft Lists (YouTube video)
- 6 Microsoft Lists on-demand session videos
For guidance on which task management tool to use when, see “Choose the right Microsoft tool for managing your work” on the Microsoft Tech Community.
- A first look at Microsoft Lists (YouTube video)
- Add and reply to comments in list items – SharePoint (microsoft.com)
- Announcing Microsoft Lists – Your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365
- Make a list and check it twice (The Intrazone podcast)
- Microsoft Lists announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2020
- Microsoft Lists for iOS
- Microsoft Lists – We got this (YouTube video promo)
- Organize business information with Microsoft Lists (YouTube video)
- Share a list or list item
- Working with Microsoft Lists (webinar) (YouTube)
365 Training Portal feedback
Our goal is to keep the training portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.