What is Microsoft Lists?
Microsoft Lists is an app that helps you track information and organize work. It’s simple, smart, and flexible, so you can stay on top of what matters most.Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-lists
New to Microsoft Lists? Check out the Microsoft Lists interactive demos for a hands-on tour:
– Create a list
– Create a list in Microsoft Teams
Visit the new Microsoft Adoption Demos page to view a wide range of Microsoft 365 demos.
Microsoft Lists training & resources
LinkedIn Learning – 1-month free trial
If you enjoy learning at your own pace from videos, we highly recommend LinkedIn Learning’s 1-month free trial, which will give you full access to their Microsoft Lists courses.
LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of on-demand courses created by industry experts. Receive personalized course recommendations tailored to your unique needs, backed by data-driven insights from millions of professionals on the worldwide LinkedIn network.
Learn Microsoft Lists at your own pace from the experts on LinkedIn Learning:
- Click here to view Microsoft Lists courses on LinkedIn Learning
- Click here to sign up for a 1-month free trial of the entire LinkedIn Learning catalog
As a LinkedIn Learning affiliate, the 365 Training Portal earns a commission on qualifying purchases.
Microsoft Lists value and innovation – Microsoft Ignite 2022
For guidance on which task management tool to use when, see “Choose the right Microsoft tool for managing your work” on the Microsoft Tech Community.
- 6 Microsoft Lists on-demand session videos
- A first look at Microsoft Lists (YouTube video)
- Add and reply to comments in list items – SharePoint (microsoft.com)
- Announcing Microsoft Lists – Your smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365
- Building fast, offline-capable Microsoft 365 web applications
- Create Playlists in Microsoft 365 (YouTube video)
- Create Playlists to share your video and audio files in Microsoft 365 (article by Microsoft’s Mark Kashman)
- Interactive Microsoft Lists example hosted by Microsoft’s Mark Ka$hman!
- Make a list and check it twice (The Intrazone podcast)
- Microsoft Lists – We got this (YouTube video promo)
- Microsoft Lists announcements – Microsoft Ignite, October 2022
- Microsoft Lists announcements – Microsoft Ignite, November 2021
- Microsoft Lists announcements – Microsoft Ignite, March 2021
- Microsoft Lists announcements – Microsoft Ignite 2020
- Microsoft Lists courses on LinkedIn Learning (1-month free trial)
- Microsoft Lists for iOS
- Microsoft Lists Overview (YouTube video)
- Microsoft Teams ❤ Microsoft Lists (YouTube video)
- Organize business information with Microsoft Lists (YouTube video)
- Share a list or list item
- Top 10 hidden gems when using Microsoft Lists
- Use Microsoft Lists to track contacts throughout the year (article by Microsoft’s Mark Kashman)
- Working with Microsoft Lists (webinar) (YouTube)
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.