What is Microsoft Editor?
Microsoft Editor is an AI-powered service that helps bring out your best writer in more than 20 languages, whether you are writing a Word doc, composing an email message, or posting on a website like LinkedIn or Facebook.Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/microsoft-editor-checks-grammar-and-more-in-documents-mail-and-the-web-91ecbe1b-d021-4e9e-a82e-abc4cd7163d7
Microsoft Editor training and resources
- Microsoft Editor | Home
- Microsoft Editor checks grammar and more in documents, mail, and the web
- Check grammar and spelling with the Microsoft Editor browser extension
- Check grammar, spelling, and more in Word for the web
- Check grammar, spelling, and more in Word
- Check grammar, spelling, and more in Outlook.com and Outlook on the web
365 Training Portal feedback
Our goal is to keep the training portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.