What is Microsoft Editor?
Microsoft Editor is an AI-powered service that helps bring out your best writer in more than 20 languages, whether you are writing a Word doc, composing an email message, or posting on a website like LinkedIn or Facebook.Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/microsoft-editor-checks-grammar-and-more-in-documents-mail-and-the-web-91ecbe1b-d021-4e9e-a82e-abc4cd7163d7
Microsoft Editor training & resources
- Microsoft Editor | Home
- Microsoft Editor checks grammar and more in documents, mail, and the web
- Check grammar and spelling with the Microsoft Editor browser extension
- Check grammar, spelling, and more in Word for the web
- Check grammar, spelling, and more in Word
- Check grammar, spelling, and more in Outlook.com and Outlook on the web
- Microsoft Editor is now superpowered with Context IQ to help you stay in the flow of your work
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.