What is OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive is a robust but simple-to-use cloud storage platform for small businesses, enterprises, and everything in between. Unlike other cloud storage providers, most of the advanced enterprise-focused features in OneDrive are available for every subscription type, enabling organizations to use OneDrive in whatever way benefits them the most.Source: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/one-drive-quickstart-small-business
OneDrive training & resources
OneDrive learning paths (Microsoft Learn)
When a user installs the OneDrive sync app for Windows or Mac, they can work with their OneDrive files in File Explorer or Finder. They can also easily save files to Microsoft OneDrive from the programs they use.Source: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/one-drive-sync
- Choose which OneDrive folders to sync to your computer
- Sync files with OneDrive in Windows
- Sync OneDrive files and folders
- Sync SharePoint files and folders
Latest from the OneDrive blog
Latest from the OneDrive podcast: Sync Up
Noteworthy in OneDrive
- Expedia Group takes off with OneDrive (YouTube video)
- Announcing a more intuitive sharing experience across Microsoft 365 for better collaboration
- Add to OneDrive is generally available
- A practical guide for managing sharing with OneDrive
- Document Collaboration Adoption Guide
- Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive
- Introducing new OneDrive features to share and collaborate across work and life
- On-demand training sessions for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, and Stream
- Accessibility support for OneDrive
- Best practices for migrating to SharePoint and OneDrive
- eBook: Get started with OneDrive
- Enable sensitivity labels for Office files in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Find your SharePoint and Teams files in OneDrive for work or school
- Multi-page scanning for everyone
- OneDrive Dev Center
- OneDrive help
- OneDrive Tips for Beginners & Pros
- Restrictions and limitations in OneDrive and SharePoint
- Share OneDrive files and folders
- Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint?
- Top 5 ways to use OneDrive when working remotely
- Use OneDrive in Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Learn module)
- What do the OneDrive icons mean?
- What happens when you delete files in the cloud?
- What is OneDrive for work or school?
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.