What is OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive is a robust but simple-to-use cloud storage platform for small businesses, enterprises, and everything in between. Unlike other cloud storage providers, most of the advanced enterprise-focused features in OneDrive are available for every subscription type, enabling organizations to use OneDrive in whatever way benefits them the most.Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/one-drive-quickstart-small-business
OneDrive training and resources
Latest from the OneDrive blog
Latest from the OneDrive podcast: Sync Up
Noteworthy in OneDrive
- Announcing a more intuitive sharing experience across Microsoft 365 for better collaboration
- Add to OneDrive is generally available
- A practical guide for managing sharing with OneDrive
- Document Collaboration Adoption Guide
- Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive
- Introducing new OneDrive features to share and collaborate across work and life
- On-demand training sessions for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, and Stream
- What’s new in Security and Compliance in SharePoint and OneDrive – Ignite 2020 Announcements
- Accessibility support for OneDrive
- Best practices for migrating to SharePoint and OneDrive
- eBook: Get started with OneDrive
- Enable sensitivity labels for Office files in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Microsoft Tips for OneDrive
- Multi-page scanning for everyone
- OneDrive Demos – Microsoft Tech Community Resource Center
- OneDrive Dev Center
- OneDrive help
- OneDrive roadmap
- OneDrive Tips for Beginners & Pros
- Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint?
- Sync Up – OneDrive podcast
- Top 5 ways to use OneDrive when working remotely
- What happens when you delete files in the clou
- What is OneDrive for work or school?
365 Training Portal feedback
Our goal is to keep the training portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.