What is OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive is a robust but simple-to-use cloud storage platform for small businesses, enterprises, and everything in between. Unlike other cloud storage providers, most of the advanced enterprise-focused features in OneDrive are available for every subscription type, enabling organizations to use OneDrive in whatever way benefits them the most.Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/one-drive-quickstart-small-business
OneDrive training and resources
Latest news from the OneDrive blog
Noteworthy in OneDrive
- A practical guide for managing sharing with OneDrive
- Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive
- What’s new in Security and Compliance in SharePoint and OneDrive – Ignite 2020 Announcements
- On-demand training sessions for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, and Stream
- Introducing new OneDrive features to share and collaborate across work and life
- Enable sensitivity labels for Office files in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Document Collaboration Adoption Guide
- Accessibility support for OneDrive
- eBook: Get started with OneDrive
- Microsoft Tips for OneDrive
- Multi-page scanning for everyone
- OneDrive Dev Center
- OneDrive On-Demand – Podcasts, webinars, and customer evidence
- Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint?
- Top 5 ways to use OneDrive when working remotely
- What is OneDrive for work or school?
365 Training Portal feedback
Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.