What is OneNote?
OneNote is your very own digital notebook.
Whether you have a million ideas, a million things to do, Or a million things to remember, OneNote is the perfect app for capturing pretty much everything.Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/video-what-is-onenote-be6cc6cc-3ca7-4f46-8876-5000f013c563
OneNote training and resources
OneNote for Education
- OneNote for Education | Home
- OneNote Education (on Twitter)
- 10 Best uses for OneNote in your teaching and learning
- Getting Started with the OneNote Staff Notebook: A Walkthrough for Staff Leaders in Education
- OneNote Staff Notebook: Tools for staff collaboration (course)
- OneNote for Education Interactive Guides
- OneNote update and best practices for educators and students
- Video: Class Notebook for OneNote for Windows 10
Visit the Resources for Educators page, which combines Microsoft 365 Education, Microsoft Teams for Education, and OneNote for Education resources.
- Download free eBooks for Microsoft OneNote
- Draw and sketch in OneNote
- Keyboard shortcuts: OneNote for the web
- Keyboard shortcuts: OneNote for Windows desktop
- Learning Tools for OneNote
- Microsoft Educator Center
- OneNote 2016 updates, a new Class Notebook add-in, and best practices for educators and students
- Protect notes with a password in OneNote for Windows 10
- Solve math equations with Math Assistant in OneNote
- Tips for searching notes
- Use email to send notes to OneNote notebooks
365 Training Portal feedback
Our goal is to keep the training portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.