What is Outlook?
Connect and stay organized with your email, calendar, and contacts all in one place with the latest version of Outlook for your home or business.Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/outlook/outlook-for-business
Outlook training & resources
LinkedIn Learning – 1-month free trial
If you enjoy learning at your own pace from videos, we highly recommend LinkedIn Learning’s 1-month free trial, which will give you full access to their Outlook courses.
LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of on-demand courses created by industry experts. Receive personalized course recommendations tailored to your unique needs, backed by data-driven insights from millions of professionals on the worldwide LinkedIn network.
Learn Outlook at your own pace from the experts on LinkedIn Learning:
- Click here to view Outlook courses on LinkedIn Learning
- Click here to sign up for a 1-month free trial of the entire LinkedIn Learning catalog
As a LinkedIn Learning affiliate, the 365 Training Portal earns a commission on qualifying purchases.
Latest news from the Outlook blog
As an Amazon Associate, the 365 Training Portal earns a commission on qualifying purchases.
Noteworthy in Outlook
- Microsoft 365 Copilot in Outlook (YouTube video)
- Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote (YouTube video)
- What’s new in Outlook on the Web (YouTube video)
- How to manage tasks with To Do in Outlook (YouTube video)
- 9 tips to improve your email writing skills
- 10 top Outlook mobile tips
- Compare Outlook for PC, Outlook on the web, and Outlook for iOS & Android
- FindTime – The easiest way to schedule across companies
- Meet the new Outlook on the web (YouTube video)
- Microsoft Editor
- Outlook Certifications
- Outlook courses on LinkedIn Learning (1-month free trial)
- Outlook roadmap
- Plan, deliver, and adopt Outlook for iOS and Android in your organization
- Play My Emails with Outlook
- Search and filter email
- Scheduler and Cortana can schedule your meetings for you
- Top 5 things that Office 365 admins should know about FindTime
- Use Outlook and Teams together
- Use the Scheduling Assistant and Room Finder for meetings in Outlook
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.