What is Microsoft Planner?
Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress.Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/task-management-software
Microsoft Planner training & resources
Latest news from the Microsoft Planner blog
For guidance on which task management tool to use when, see “Choose the right Microsoft tool for managing your work” on the Microsoft Tech Community.
- Answers to top Microsoft Planner questions
- Attach files, photos, or links to a task
- Connecting tasks experiences across Microsoft 365
- Get more done with Microsoft Planner (YouTube video)
- How Microsoft Planner Works
- Manage Planner notifications
- Planner Blog
- Task management tips for Planner beginners
- Tasks in Microsoft Teams is now generally available!
- The project manager’s guide to planning a perfect project
- What is Microsoft Planner? (Microsoft Mechanics YouTube video)
365 Training Portal feedback
Our goal is to keep the training portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.