Microsoft Power Pages
What is Microsoft Power Pages?
Microsoft Power Pages is a secure, enterprise-grade, low-code software as a service (SaaS) platform for creating, hosting, and administering modern external-facing business websites. Whether you’re a low-code maker or a professional developer, Power Pages enables you to rapidly design, configure, and publish websites that seamlessly work across web browsers and devices.Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-pages/introduction
Power Pages training & resources
Noteworthy in Power Pages
- Announcing Microsoft Power Pages (blog post)
- Administer Power Pages (Docs)
- Go live checklist for Power Pages (Docs)
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Say hello to Microsoft Power Pages – the newest member of the Power Platform (YouTube video)
- What’s the difference between Power Pages and Power Apps portals?
365 Training Portal feedback
Our goal is to keep the training portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.