Power Virtual Agents
What is Power Virtual Agents?
Power Virtual Agents empowers teams to easily create powerful bots using a guided, no-code graphical interface without the need for data scientists or developers. Power Virtual Agents addresses many of the major issues with bot building in the industry today. It eliminates the gap between the subject matter experts and the development teams building the bots, and the long latency between teams recognizing an issue and updating the bot to address it. It removes the complexity of exposing teams to the nuances of conversational AI and the need to write complex code. And, it minimizes the IT effort required to deploy and maintain a custom conversational solution.Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/fundamentals-what-is-power-virtual-agents
Power Virtual Agents training and resources
New and noteworthy in Power Virtual Agents
Power Virtual Agents case studies
- Case Studies | Microsoft Power Apps Blog
- Exploring Microsoft Power Virtual Agents based off Microsoft Bot Framework (YouTube video)
- Introduction to Power Platform (Microsoft Learn)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Power Platform | Home
- Microsoft Power Platform (YouTube playlist)
- Microsoft Power Virtual Agents on Azure
- Power Platform learning paths
Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.