What is PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is a slideshow presentation program that’s part of the Microsoft office suite of tools. PowerPoint makes it easy to create, collaborate, and present your ideas in dynamic, visually compelling ways.Source: https://products.office.com/en-us/what-is-powerpoint
PowerPoint training and resources
Noteworthy in PowerPoint
- Bring your work to life with 3D in Office 365 (YouTube video)
- Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive
- Get Office mobile for your phone
- Microsoft Office Certifications
- PowerPoint Presenter Coach on Android
- Replay your ink strokes in Office
- Share content in a meeting in Teams
- Tips for creating and delivering an effective presentation
- Use Zoom for PowerPoint to bring your presentation to life
- What’s new in PowerPoint for Microsoft 365
365 Training Portal feedback
Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.