What is PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is a slideshow presentation program that’s part of the Microsoft office suite of tools. PowerPoint makes it easy to create, collaborate, and present your ideas in dynamic, visually compelling ways.Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/powerpoint
PowerPoint training & resources
The 365 Training Portal earns a commission on Amazon purchases made through this site.
Noteworthy in PowerPoint
- How to use Cameo camera feed in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint’s New Recording Studio Helps You Tell Your Story in Your Words
- Bring your work to life with 3D in Office 365 (YouTube video)
- Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive
- Rehearse your slide show with Presenter Coach
- Get Office mobile for your phone
- LinkedIn Learning
- Microsoft templates
- PowerPoint Certifications
- PowerPoint Presenter Coach on Android
- PowerPoint roadmap
- Replay your ink strokes in Office
- Share content in a meeting in Teams
- Tips for creating and delivering an effective presentation
- Use Zoom for PowerPoint to bring your presentation to life
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.