Resources for Admins
About admin roles
Your subscription comes with a set of admin roles that you can assign to users in your organization. Each admin role maps to common business functions and gives people in your organization permissions to do specific tasks in the admin centers. For more information, see Assign admin roles.Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/add-users/about-admin-roles?view=o365-worldwide
Office 365 resources for admins
- About the new Microsoft 365 admin center
- About the Microsoft 365 admin center
- About the Microsoft 365 admin mobile app
- About admin roles
- Add another admin
- Contact support for business products
- How to check Office 365 service health
- Manage Office 365 (Microsoft Docs)
- Microsoft 365 administrator documentation
- Microsoft 365 Roadmap
The admin center video (above) is for the original admin center; as soon as Microsoft releases a video for the new admin center we’ll update this page. You can use this link to check for an updated video.
Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources. Thanks!