What is SharePoint?
Organizations use SharePoint to create websites. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. All you need is a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.Source: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/what-is-sharepoint-97b915e6-651b-43b2-827d-fb25777f446f
SharePoint training and resources
- Business apps and business process automation
- Document Collaboration Adoption Guide
- Guide to the Modern experience
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community – PnP (YouTube channel)
- PnP | Microsoft 365
- The Intrazone (podcast)
- SharePoint development
- SharePoint Dev Center
- SharePoint PowerShell
- SharePoint Roadmap
- sp-dev-docs (GitHub)
- Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint?
- Tutorials and training material for SharePoint Development
Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.