What is SharePoint?
Organizations use SharePoint to create websites. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. All you need is a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.Source: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/what-is-sharepoint-97b915e6-651b-43b2-827d-fb25777f446f
Scroll all the way down for the latest SharePoint news and tips via the official SharePoint Twitter feed.
SharePoint training and resources
Noteworthy in SharePoint
- SharePoint Syntex
- Metadata Services in Microsoft 365: Deep Dive With the Product Team
- What’s new in Security and Compliance in SharePoint and OneDrive – Ignite 2020 Announcements
- Turn content into knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint Syntex (YouTube video)
- Inform and engage students and staff with SharePoint site templates for Education
- The New Employee Onboarding hub – Improving the new hire experience
- New SharePoint feature: Multilingual publishing for pages and news posts
- Set up a home site for your organization
- Business apps and business process automation
- Create a list from Microsoft Excel
- Document Collaboration Adoption Guide
- Enable sensitivity labels for Office files in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Guide to the Modern experience
- Learn News and Pages in SharePoint with Microsoft Creators (YouTube playlist)
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint Community – PnP (YouTube channel)
- Microsoft 365 learning pathways
- On-demand training sessions for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, and Stream
- PnP | Microsoft 365
- SharePoint Dev Center
- SharePoint development
- SharePoint PowerShell
- SharePoint Roadmap
- sp-dev-docs (GitHub)
- Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint?
- The intelligent intranet – Transform employee communications and digital experiences
- Tutorials and training material for SharePoint Development
Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.