What is Visio?
Visio helps you visually communicate complex information from multiple data sources:
– Quickly create professional flow charts, timelines, process maps, organizational charts, IT architecture diagrams, floor plans, and more.Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/select-a-template-in-visio-75a50ce3-6f12-4cf6-9b96-5e2026b8a3fe
– Keep diagram data points current by connecting diagram elements directly to data sources.
– Use data graphics to simplify and enhance the visualization of complex information.
– View and share the most up-to-date Visio diagrams from nearly anywhere with Visio for the web.
– View and interact with diagrams on the go with Visio Viewer for iOS.
Visio training & resources
Latest news from the Visio blog
Noteworthy in Visio
- See Why Microsoft Visio is Now Available to More People. Plus Recent Updates (Microsoft Mechanics YouTube video)
- Bringing Visio to Microsoft 365: Diagramming for everyone
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.