What is Visio?
Visio helps you visually communicate complex information from multiple data sources:
– Quickly create professional flow charts, timelines, process maps, organizational charts, IT architecture diagrams, floor plans, and more.Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/select-a-template-in-visio-75a50ce3-6f12-4cf6-9b96-5e2026b8a3fe
– Keep diagram data points current by connecting diagram elements directly to data sources.
– Use data graphics to simplify and enhance the visualization of complex information.
– View and share the most up-to-date Visio diagrams from nearly anywhere with Visio for the web.
– View and interact with diagrams on the go with Visio Viewer for iOS.
Visio training & resources
Latest news from the Visio blog
LinkedIn Learning – 1-month free trial
If you enjoy learning at your own pace from videos, we highly recommend LinkedIn Learning’s 1-month free trial, which will give you full access to their Visio courses.
LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of on-demand courses created by industry experts. Receive personalized course recommendations tailored to your unique needs, backed by data-driven insights from millions of professionals on the worldwide LinkedIn network.
Learn Visio at your own pace on LinkedIn Learning:
- Click here to view Visio courses on LinkedIn Learning
- Click here to sign up for a 1-month free trial of the entire LinkedIn Learning catalog
As a LinkedIn Learning affiliate, the 365 Training Portal earns a commission on qualifying purchases.
Noteworthy in Visio
- See Why Microsoft Visio is Now Available to More People. Plus Recent Updates (Microsoft Mechanics YouTube video)
- Bringing Visio to Microsoft 365: Diagramming for everyone
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.