What is Microsoft Whiteboard?
Microsoft Whiteboard is a freeform, digital canvas where people, content, and ideas come together. You can use Whiteboard for collaborating with your team to accomplish many activities — whether your team is in the same place or in multiple locations. Team members can work collaboratively using their own devices.Source: Microsoft Whiteboard Help
Microsoft Whiteboard training & resources
Noteworthy in Microsoft Whiteboard
- Creation and visual collaboration tool in your pocket – Microsoft Whiteboard mobile apps
- What’s new for Microsoft Whiteboard – November 2022
- A fully updated & improved Whiteboard in Teams meetings (Mike Tholfsen YouTube video)
- Welcome to the new Whiteboard!
- Meet the new Microsoft Whiteboard designed for Hybrid Work
- Enable Microsoft Whiteboard for your organization
- Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Adds Sticky Notes and Text, Improves Performance
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.