What is Microsoft Whiteboard?
Microsoft Whiteboard is a freeform, digital canvas where people, content, and ideas come together. You can use Whiteboard for collaborating with your team to accomplish many activities — whether your team is in the same place or in multiple locations. Team members can work collaboratively using their own devices.Source: Microsoft Whiteboard Help
Microsoft Whiteboard training & resources
Noteworthy in Microsoft Whiteboard
- A fully updated & improved Whiteboard in Teams meetings (Mike Tholfsen YouTube video)
- Welcome to the new Whiteboard!
- Meet the new Microsoft Whiteboard designed for Hybrid Work
- Enable Microsoft Whiteboard for your organization
- Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Adds Sticky Notes and Text, Improves Performance
365 Training Portal feedback
Our goal is to keep the training portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, or to suggest additional resources.