What is Microsoft Word?
Use Microsoft Word for the best word processing and document creation. Find out how document collaboration and editing tools can help polish your Word docs.Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/word
Word training & resources
LinkedIn Learning – 1-month free trial
If you enjoy learning at your own pace from videos, we highly recommend LinkedIn Learning’s 1-month free trial, which will give you full access to their Microsoft Word courses.
LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of on-demand courses created by industry experts. Receive personalized course recommendations tailored to your unique needs, backed by data-driven insights from millions of professionals on the worldwide LinkedIn network.
Learn Microsoft Word at your own pace from the experts on LinkedIn Learning:
- Click here to view Microsoft Word courses on LinkedIn Learning
- Click here to sign up for a 1-month free trial of the entire LinkedIn Learning catalog
As a LinkedIn Learning affiliate, the 365 Training Portal earns a commission on qualifying purchases.
Noteworthy in Word
- Microsoft 365 Copilot in Word (YouTube video)
- Using modern comments in Word
- Microsoft 365 saves you time and effort with transcription and voice commands in Word
- Use Resume Assistant and LinkedIn for great resumes
As an Amazon Associate, the 365 Training Portal earns a commission on qualifying purchases.
- 90 Days with Liz Plank | Simplify with Word (YouTube video)
- Collaborate on Word documents with real-time co-authoring
- Dictate your documents in Word
- Document Collaboration Adoption Guide
- Get Office mobile for your phone
- Microsoft Editor
- Microsoft templates
- Microsoft Writing Style Guide
- Replay your ink strokes in Office
- Use Designer to create more polished documents
- Word Certifications
- Word courses on LinkedIn Learning (1-month free trial)
- Word roadmap