What is Yammer?
Yammer is a collaboration tool that helps you connect and engage across the company. Start conversations, share knowledge, and build communities.Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/yammer/yammer-overview
New to Yammer? Head over to the Yammer interactive demos for a hands-on tour:
Yammer Demo: https://regale.cloud/Microsoft/viewer/132/index.html#/
Yammer Mobile Demo: https://regale.cloud/Microsoft/viewer/135/index.html#/
Visit the new Microsoft Adoption Demos page to view a wide range of Microsoft 365 demos.
Yammer training & resources
- 6 ways Yammer boosts engagement internally
- Community Admin Guide and Best Practices
- Community manager toolkit – Resources to use with your Yammer networks
- Connect people across the entire organization through communities in Microsoft Teams
- Creating Yammer Communities
- Introducing Yammer Live Events Insights
- Live events in Yammer
- Live events in Yammer made easy (pdf)
- Microsoft Yammer communities overview (YouTube video)
- New Yammer resources and an updated Yammer Adoption Center
- New Yammer Tips & Tricks
- New Yammer Training Videos & Resources
- Roll out a successful Yammer network
- The new Yammer has arrived on mobile!
- Use the Yammer Communities app for Microsoft Teams
- Use Yammer – Office Support
- Yammer Best Practice Brainstorms
- Yammer Discovery – What’s in my feed?
- Yammer explained: How the feed works
- Yammer Feedback (UserVoice)
- Yammer Quick Start (classic Yammer)
- YouTube (Microsoft 365 channel search)
Our goal is to keep the 365 Training Portal as up-to-date and useful as possible. Please use the feedback form to let us know about any broken links or updated resources, to suggest additional resources or content, or to provide general feedback about this site.